RTA or Ready to Assemble cabinets are gaining more popularity with every passing day. They offer many benefits over conventional kitchen cabinetry.
If you’re planning for a kitchen refurbishment, and you’re wandering in the market regarding why you should go for RTA cabinets, you need to know their benefits.
Major benefits of RTA kitchen cabinets
Here are the major benefits of investing in RTA kitchen cabinets.
- Easy assembly without professional help or skill – The cabinets are easy to assemble. Even if you have no such experience, you can do this. All you need to be a bit, DIY enthusiast. Being a person with a passion for being involved in your kitchen remodeling project, RTA will be the right option for you.
- Even if you can’t, your contractor can do this on your behalf. Since it doesn’t take much time to assemble the parts, the contractor can do the job even faster. As a result, your time will be saved.
- Affordability – In comparison to the costs of conventional cabinets that arrive at your home in an assembled condition, RTA units are more affordable.
- Custom-built kitchen units can be literally exorbitant. If you compare the cost of such cabinets with a superior quality RTA kitchen cabinet, you can save notably.
- But not every unit is made equally. So you must get your piece from a reputable supplier that is known for after-sales service. Ask the seller about the materials and the manufacturing process before buying.
- Get the unit from a cabinet maker who offers ample assembly instructions and documentation. You may opt for RTA wholesale cabinets to save even more.
- Aesthetics–This is what bridges the gap between a pre-assembled and an RTA cabinet. As you order custom kitchen units, you will satisfy yourself with the style, aesthetic, and look of the units. In the case of custom cabinets, the makers can’t give you many options.
- On the other hand, you will find ample choices of RTA cabinets. Whether you’re looking for a modern and trendy look or a traditional antique look, a reputable vendor will always be able to fulfill your demand.
- Fast delivery – You can save a lot of time with Ready to Assemble kitchen units. Since the lead time is shorter, you may expect a shorter delivery time.
- The cabinet makers usually have a good number of RTA units in their collection. They don’t need to manufacture the units from scratch after you place the order.
- If the pieces are available in the warehouse of the cabinet maker, you can expect a quick turnaround time. All you need to provide the vendor with some photos and proper measurements of your kitchen. Their designers will show you available options.
- Choose one that suits your need and budget and place the order. Expect to get it delivered within 2 to 3 weeks or even less.
RTA kitchen cabinets offer many advantages that you can see from the above discussion. If you’re convinced with them, start collecting quotes from two to three vendors. Compare them well and finally make the decision.